Tools & Accessories
Tools & Accessories
Gas delivery often requires many solutions and Midwest Process Controls has them: single & dual stage regulators, distribution, control, switchover, and protocol stations, modular manifolds, alarm stations, high purity stainless steel, brass, and chrome plated regulation equipment, specialty gas flowmeters, semi-automatic and fully automatic manifolds systems, traps and accessories. Consult our experts for all your gas delivery needs.
FlexStrut Framing Channel Systems
- Plain (PL) – ASTM A1011 (Meets physical requirements of Grade 33)
- Pre-Galvanized (PG) – G90 per ASTM A653 (0.90 oz/sq ft; 0.77 mil thickness) Meets physical requirements of Grade 33
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HD) – ASTM A123 Grade 85 (3.3 mil thickness) Meets physical requirements of Grade 33
- Stailess Steel (Type 316 [ST6] or 304 [ST4]) – ASTM A240
- Aluminum (AL) – 6005-T5 (Exceeds 6063-T6 strength)
- Gold (GD) – ASTM B633 Type II SC2 with yellow chromate (0.30 mil thickness)
- Fiberglass (FGP)
- Green (GR)
- Custom colors available upon request
Hydraulic Presetting Tool
Electric Hydraulic Swaging Tool
1/4″ through 5/8″ hand tube benders for annealed tubing made of stainless steel, copper, steel, aluminum, and a variety of other materials.
Patented ROLUB ANTI-STICK SYSTEM:
42% less effort due to lower friction and optimum distribution of the bending spray
Optimum combination of ROLUB guide shoe and bending former:
Reduced effort bending without deformation and wrinkles
Patented ROLUB system:
Reduces friction for faster, smoother bending
benders corresponding to the various tube dimensions, bending spray 150 ml (25120), steel case Base plate can be attached with additional handle: For free-hand bending up to dia. 5/8″ (18 mm)
To be clamped on the vice for easy bending
Fork and former made of high quality forged aluminum:
Retains shape and is stable
Rothenberger 25001 Robend 3000 1/2″ – 1 1/8″ copper and 3/8″ – 3/4″ steel Bender W/ Case
Rothenberger ROBEND® 3000 Set
Portable Power Tube Bender for Copper, Stainless or Steel Pipe: A versatile, powerful tube-bending system for on-site work. The Robend 3000 offers a wide selection of bending formers for different diameters of copper tubes, plastic-coated copper and coated soft steel tubing, aluminum and soft steel tubing, pneumatic and hydraulic tubing, precision steel pipes, gas, water and steam pipes, pipes of Mannesmann press fitting plumbing and heating systems. Universal applications for plumbing, heating, refrigeration, air conditioning and general industry.
- Reliable, repeated alternate-angled bends easily produced with accuracy and consistency
- Prefabrication of repetitive bends
- Eliminates the need to buy or store manufactured fittings
- Saves in soldering and welding joints, solder/welding material and energy, reducing labor costs
- Problem-free bending leaving the tube surface finish unblemished, even with stainless steel tube
- Simple and fast pre-selection of required bending angle on rotary scale
- Automatic stop at pre-selected angle during automatic operation
- Precision clutch separates gears and motor, protecting the machine without wear out and frequent adjustments of sliding clutches
- Precise mechanical stop in manual operation by using forward/reverse gear shift
- High-reduction gears
- High-speed rapid reverse
- Reliable 750 watt universal motor, double insulated, 115V, 50/60Hz
- Comes with five bending shoe set
- Can be bench-mounted
- Six point coontact on hex prevents nut distortion
- Perfect for close quarters
- Heavy duty construction
- Fractional and metric sizes
- 3/16” I.D. to 1-1/2“ O.D. and 4 mm I.D. to 38 mm O.D.
- Designed for brass, stainless steel, steel, and hard alloy tube ends
- Compact, one piece body
- Four hardened blades for better consistency
- Deburrs stainless steel tubing
- Heavy-duty construction
Tube and Pipe Clamps & Tubing Support
NO RESIDUE ▪ NON-TOXIC
Long Lasting Bubbles
Meets MIL 25567
27° F to 200° F or -3° C to 90° C
MADE IN USA
Lubricants & Sealants
Anti-Seize Technology (AST) specializes in anti-seize compounds and offers over 20 different varieties with petroleum and synthetic-bases, in addition to more than 135 quality industrial lubricants, and sealants. AST has a reputation for producing high-quality products which are similar and sometimes even better than the same items produced by the big names in the industry. AST has many standard compounds and will custom design compounds specific to your application.
Bug Screen Adapter
- SBS-4N (1/4″ NPT)
- SBS-6N (3/8″ NPT)
- SBS-8N (1/2″ NPT)
- SBS-12N (3/4″ NPT)
Gap Gauge for Gap Inspection
Tube Insert for Nylon or Soft Plastic Tubing
Hy-Lok Tube Inserts are used to secure the nylon or other soft plastic tubing to Hy-Lok tube fittings. For right choice of Hy-Lok lube inserts, check if O.D. and I.D. of the tubing are the same as dimension D and D1 of tube inserts, respectively.
G 100 Single Cylinder Wall Bracket
The G 100 is an all steel construction bracket with many quality construction features. The edges are protected with steel reinforced vinyl edge guarding to maintain and protect your cylinders and provide extra grip. Steel parts are sealed with epoxy powder paint to assure long service life and chemical resistance. Straps and cinch style buckles are chosen as primary means of support as they enable the cylinders to be held tight and secure against the brackets. Support straps are 1.5 inch wide by 54 inch long polypropylene with steel cinch buckle and rate a robust 1200 psi strength. Supports hold cylinders from 4.0 to 12.0 inch diameter.
G 200 Double Cylinder & G 300 Triple Cylinder & G 400 Four Cylinder Wall Brackets
All steel construction brackets and racks share many quality construction features. 11 gauge hot rolled steel form the foundation. Edges are protected with steel reinforced vinyl edge guarding to help maintain your cylinders and provide extra grip. Steel parts are sealed with epoxy powder paint to assure long service life and chemical resistance. Straps and cinch style buckles are chosen as primary means of support as they enable the cylinders to be held tight and secure against the brackets. Support straps are 1.5 inch wide by 54 inch long polypropylene with steel cinch buckle and rate a robust 1200 psi strength. Supports hold cylinders from 4.0 to 12.0 inch diameter.
The cross purge assembly is also used between the cylinder and the regulator. In addition to the features on the tee purge, the deep purge assemblies have an inlet isolation valve and a vent valve.
- Wall bracket included
- Maximum inlet pressure 3000 psig
- Includes 36” stainless steel lined stainless steel pigtail
Stainless steel flashback arrestors are designed for oxygen, hydrogen and other flammable or fuel gases. Standard with 1/4” NPT female inlet and 1/4” NPT male outlet connections make it easy to adapt in various lab applications. UL listed.
Raw material is heat code traceable. This traceability follows each cylinder through manufacturing, heat-treating, cleaning and pressure testing. Procedures are carried out in strict conformance to applicable Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) Codes.
Maximum integrity & Corrosion Resistance
Stainless steel sample cylinders are hot spun form seamless 316 stainless steel tubing for maximum integrity and corrosion resistance. The hot spun process provides a smooth internal flow transition through the neck to minimize pockets, which can trap previous samples.
Applications & Uses
Current applications are hydrocarbon sampling in refineries, gas samplings in chromatography and condensate sampling in fossil fuel and nuclear power plants. In the same way, petrochemical facilities and gas processing plants utilize sample cylinders. Other common uses for sample cylinders are pressure surge accumulators or reaction vessels
Sample cylinders provide safe containment. Rated to 1800 psi at room temperature for liquids and gases, our stainless steel cylinders are the perfect solution for transportation to the laboratory for analysis.